Friday, August 31, 2018

Slowly Getting Back in the Game






Well, I'm slowly coming back or I should say my wrist and hand are. It's slow progress but the operative word here is progress.  Getting back into my art with some Zentangles. This one I did while booth sitting for a friend at the Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach, CA.






 …and this one was also done at the Festival.  It was great fun to be in this great artistic venue with Music, Art and lots of friendly people who were fun to interact and chat with.






I finished one last little window on this one which I had started a while ago in my new book.





Rick's Paradox is the first page in that new book.  It looks complicated but is a really good warm up to letting the ink flow with repetitive movement.

All of these pages are in my Aquabee  6" x 6" Super Deluxe Mixed Media Book.

No comments: