Saturday, June 16, 2018

Still out of play but….


Well, I've been out of play since May.  Needed another surgery on my wrist for some ligament damage….stay vertical people!  This time I had a cast up over my elbow for immobility and healing so I got a lot of reading done.

Anyway…. I found I had a couple of things I hadn't posted so here they are.

This little 5.5" square print was watercolor painted onto a plexi plate which I let dry before printing. I then went back in with pen.  I got to a place where I really liked it and then went too far and didn't like it.  So I figured if I was going I might as well go all the way and now I love it!  I'm naming this one "Kimonos".




This is the last of my 5.5" x 14" series that I was able to work on before my little break.  Not to say it is the last in the series as I have more waiting in the flat files.

I also chose to add a little bit of white accents to this piece for a little sparkle.

I can't wait until I can get back to really working on art.  The big cast is off and I'm back in the split but my elbow is free to help hold big pieces in place while my pen find the wandering trail!



No comments: