Friday, February 16, 2018

Back on Track

Ok…trying to get back on track with art work and posting.  Yikes, I totally missed January!

I've still been working with my 5.5" x 14" monoprints and a permanent black pen.  These are very relaxing to play with and see where my pen in hand takes me.  Some of these prints were from fairly resent Monoprint Demos I had done at local art leagues and some were from just playing around and "pushing ink".

The "fish" print was made using some rubber cut stamps I made of the fish. They were inked and stamped onto the plate but then once printed they are reversed on the print. The top stamp is actually the word "fish" stylized to be a fish shape.

I think the feather print still needs some more work but I thought I would share it anyway.  I'll post it again when I add some more line work to it.


5.5" x 14" Monoprints and Pen



No comments: