Tuesday, June 20, 2017

First Summer Art with Mason


Lucky me I got to play with my grandsons while mommy and daddy were out of town.  What fun and yes I was totally exhausted but ready to do it again!  While they were here Mason and I were able to get in a little art time while little brother napped.

I had drawn the black lines using a fillable maker with Golden high flow acrylic paint and then Mason and I had a great time adding all the beautiful bright watercolors.

Then he had a "great" idea and wanted a big butterfly cut out of the colorful paper.  The little hearts were cut out of the left over paper.  He loved the process of laying down the colors next to each other and watching the way they blended and mixed before our eyes.

Original paper 9" x 12"

1 comment:

Alex Mosleys said...

Lovvely blog you have here