Sunday, June 28, 2015

Art Journaling Pages


These two pages started by Sharon and I talking about different paints and high flow acrylics came up.  I had bought some but had not worked with them yet so I grabbed the two colors on the right page and made some swishes.  Then going over to my stack of pages of color and texture from magazines I found two pages with the same colors!  I tore some strips and tried mirror imaging the painted page.…….ah the serendipity of art and serendipity of life.

For the next spread I used two different seascapes at sunset to build my background.  The butterfly just seemed to flutter into the picture.  I found a compass rose for the next page and it reminded me I need to look into another adventure cruise with Lindblad National Geographic.  Where to go?  Where to go?

No comments: