Sunday, February 27, 2011

Official CZT!


I am now an official "CZT"! A "what" you may ask. I am a Certified Zentangle Teacher. Just returned from the CZT workshop in Boston with Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.





Zentangles are a meditative, repetitive art form and they are fabulous. There are a lot of tanglers out there but I got to learn from the original tanglers.






You can check out the story of Zentangles and Maria and Rick at www.zentangle.com






You can also find a CZT in your area. I'm in Orange County, CA if anyone wants to try your hand at this wonderful art form. It is fun, relaxing and beautiful.







Anything is possible, one stroke at a time.


3.5" x 3.5"
Zentangle Tile
Sukura Micro Pen

6 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Congratulations on your certification! I love doing zentangles, and they really are a form of meditation for me. These are especially lovely. nancy

Alex said...

That's so cool! I didn't know that you could be a certified teacher for zentangles, congratulations!
And these what you're showing are awesome, and definitely shows a lot of qualification there ^^

Sharon P Pope said...

Congratulations! You are right, zentangling is soothing and fun! Yours are great! :)

Ann said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a lot of fun. And I love your zentangles!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm terrible at zentangling, but then, I've never really known how to do them. Maybe I'll get to do something in the future!

Carolyn Blocher said...

Because of you I have signed up for the CZT training in October. Can't wait.
!