Monday, February 8, 2016

Huntington Beach Art League


I was invited to be the guest speaker, demonstrator at the Huntington Beach Art League this past January.

So on a very stormy night my little printing press and I ventured out in thunder and lightening to get the job done.






I was given a very warm welcome and if I don't mind saying so myself it was a very fun and successful evening.

Lots of ohhs and ahhs as each new print was pulled and I sold all of my demo pieces.







Before the demo I also was given the privilege of judging the art pieces brought in by the league members.  There were several categories including Best of Show.  This was also a first for me but still fun at the same time.




Thank you Miss Jane for inviting me to come and share my love for monoprints with your group.  It was a wonderful experience.

No comments: