Friday, November 22, 2013

Days 20-22 In November




Day 20 started out with my art critique meeting.  There was thirteen of us and lots of wonderful art to look at.  It is always a great time each month.  Then that night I went to my friend, Sharla's Botanical Zentangle class.

6" x 6" Strathmore paper
Brown 01 Micron pen


It was a great fun night of playing with botanical shapes and meeting some very nice ladies.  We also played with colored papers, pens and shading. Next class is in December.  Can't wait!


3.5" x 4.5" Strathmore paper
Black 01 Micron pen



Day 21 I got to spend with my grandson and again nap time is built in art time.  I was only able to get the sketch done before nap time was over.  These are some of M's favorite things to play with.  Day 22 I applied the colors.



5" x 7" Robert Bateman Sketchbook
Pen and Watercolor

No comments: